Select your sweets to return
Unsatisfied? Let us Help
How it Works
Get an instant refund confirmation
Send your return back to our Bakery!
Common Returns Questions
Is it easy to return items?
- We make returning our U.S. sweets as easy as pie. First, log into your account. Once you select the sweets that need to be returned, print out the shipping label and send the products back to us. Please note that you will be charged $5 for restocking. Processing returns can vary from two (2) to three (3) weeks.
How soon will I get my refund?
- If you chose to have your funds reimbursed to your original form of payment (ex: credit or debit card), our Bakers require you to send back the products with a prepaid shipping label. Upon receipt of the products, our Bakers will determine your eligibility for a refund. Upon approval, you will receive this to your original form of payment (ex: credit or debit card). This reimbursement can take between three (3) and five (5) additional days after the return is approved, depending on your bank.
- Alternatively, once the shipping label is created, you can choose to receive a voucher that can be used immediately online with your next purchase.
What items are returnable?
- We have a 100% guarantee for all sweets shipped domestically. If you don't like a product, it is eligible for return within the first 15 days of receiving the original package. Please note that returning a product does not guarantee a refund, although you are immediately eligible for store credit and a discount on a future order.
What items are non-refundable?
- Collaboration sets such as Gabby Douglas, Kalani sets, etc.
- Due to the increased shipping costs, we are unable to accept international returns.
- Items purchased through our retail partners.
- Note that instant returns cannot be used with our Retail Store partners.
- Items purchased through our retail partners. Please raise the issue with the retail partner. We abide by all of our vendor's return and exchange policies
- Used and Opened products as we must discard them.